Agenda and Decisions of 6th Ordinary Congress and 33rd and 34th Executive Committee Meeting
We are pleased to announce that the East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held 6th Ordinary Congress and 33rd and 34th Executive Committee Meeting with the following schedule.
(1) The settlement of accounts for 2010 and the budget for 2011 were approved.
（2) According to the voting outcome at AFC Congress held in January 2011, the Mongol Football Federation was suspended to conduct any activities at the EAFF until EAFF Ordinary Congress of March 2014.
(3) The board members from 2011 to 2014 were approved.
（4) Decision was made to send a USD30,000 relief package for the Great Tohoku-Kanto Earthquake through the Japanese Red Cross Society. Additionally, it was also reported that the associations of Korean, Chinese Taipei, Guam and Northern Mariana Islands will send donations.
34th Executive Committee Meeting of the East Asian Football Federation
(1) The decisions from 6th Ordinary Congress were approved.
(2) Decision was made that Chinese Taipei will host the EAFF U-15 Youth Tournament from July 20 through 24.
(3) Discussions were held to decide the host and schedule of the EAFF U-22 Cup (tentative).