The East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held its 7th Ordinary Congress and 41st & 42nd Executive Committee Meeting on the following schedule.
||Monday, 31 March, 2014
||Beijing Kunlun Hotel (China)
||9:00-10:30 41st Executive Committee Meeting
|11:00-12:30 7th Ordinary Congress
|14:30-16:00 42nd Executive Committee Meeting
The matters decided or approved are as follows;
[41st Executive Committee Meeting]
(1) 2013 financial results and 2014 budget were approved.
[7th Ordinary Congress]
(1) 2011 - 2013 financial results were approved.
(2) Members of the Executive Committee for the term 2014 - 2016 were decided.
||: ZHANG Jian (China PR)
||: Martin HONG (Hong Kong-China)
|: Kohzo TASHIMA (Japan)
|: Mong Gyu CHUNG (Korea Rep.)
||: LU Kun Shan (Chinese Taipei)
|: Richard LAI (Guam)
|: HAN Un Gyong (DPR Korea)
|: Daniel DE SOUSA (Macau-China)
|: BUYANNEMEKH Ganbold (Mongolia)
|: Jerry TAN (Northern Mariana Islands)
||: LUO Zhao (China PR)
(3) Mongolia was welcomed back by all EAFF Member Associations to the EAFF.
[42nd Executive Committee Meeting]
(1) The host country of the EAFF East Asian Cup 2015 Preliminary Competition Round 1 and Round 2 were provisionally decided as follows. The final decision of the venue will be subject to inspection.
Round 1 (Men/Women)
Dates : 20 – 28 July 2014 *provisional
Round 2 (Men/Women)
Venue : Chinese Taipei
Dates : 11 – 18 November 2014 *provisional
(2) The Executive Committee agreed to have further discussion on whether the EAFF U-15 Youth Tournament should be hosted this year.