The East Asian Football Federation (EAFF) held its 72nd Executive Committee Meeting on 31 October at Salwa 2 Meeting room, Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel in Doha, Qatar.
The matters discussed and approved were as follows;
(1) Mr. MIHARA Yosuke was appointed as the EAFF General Secretary.
(2) Minutes of the 71st EAFF Executive Committee Meeting conducted in a hybrid format on 20 August 2023 in Sydney, Australia were approved.
(3) Mr. TASHIMA Kohzo was confirmed and approved as the EAFF President.
(4) Updates on the Preparation of the Women’s EAFF E-1 Football Championship Preliminary Competition were reported by the General Secretary.
(5) The Competition Regulations for the Women’s EAFF E-1 Football Championship Preliminary Competition were ratified.
(6) The President reported on the Marketing Contract negotiation status with Dentsu Inc.
(7) Mr. Lin Yong Cheng was appointed as the Executive Committee member (Co-opted).